Saturday, September 02, 2006

Report: Enraged Dolphin Terrorizing French Coast; 'He's Like a Mad Dog'

Brest, France (Aug 31, 2006 18:21 EST) An enraged dolphin is terrorising the French Atlantic coast, attacking boats and knocking fishermen into the sea.
Endless Pools

"He's like a mad dog," said Hneri Le Lay, of the association of fishermen and yachtsmen of the port of Brezellec. The dolphin, named Jean Floch, has destroyed rowboats, overturned open boats, flooded engines and twisted mooring lines. Two fishermen were knocked into the sea when the dolphin overturned their boat. Its behaviour was attributed to sexual maturity.

Le Lay wants to put it to sleep. "I like dolphins, but this one should be removed or locked up." But researchers will soon be trying a repellent that will also be used on boats fishing for tuna.

I knew it!!! I never trusted dolphins, never... ask my former coworkers in Florida. I'm actually a little scared of them, bc they are powerful, smart and can be very aggressive, but everyone would laugh at me.... well NOT ANYMORE!!! I always knew they were plotting to take over the world, thats why I believe that strandings are not the result of SONAR but they are actually trying to come onto land... the revolution is starting!!!

No comments: